Sunday 23 January 2011

My Baby is 5!

My Baby (Big E) turned 5 on Thursday, am I really old enough to have a 5 year old?!!!

Five years ago he was a teeny tiny bundle: 
Bruises on his wee face were caused by the forceps!

and now he is a very big 5 year old!:


He spent most of Thursday dressed as a astronaut (we gave him the suit and his Great Granny gave him the helmet), he even wore the helmet during our lunch out!

I made the cake he asked for and he loved it! It took hours and is in no way perfect but I was pleased with it (tastes good too!)

His party was yesterday so hopefully next week I can get back to some relaxing crafting rather than slightly crazy birthday organising! The first thing on the list is to finish the fabric baskets that have got as far as being cut out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.