Tuesday 15 March 2011

Holiday excitement!

A few holiday projects have been completed and most importantly little e has her passport!

I made this dress for little e along with a matching hat.


The dress and hat were made using a simplicity pattern which I added a bodice lining to as the material has embroidered flowers on it and was a bit rough on the inside.

I decided to modify the shorts I previously made for Big E.

I added a new waistband on the shorts and a pocket on the back using material from a shirt I bought at a charity shop. If you look closley you will see the damage that can be done with a badly used seam ripper!!

On a seperate note the shuttle launch still targeted for April the 19th so fingers crossed we will see it!!






My thoughts are with those in Japan at this terrible time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.