Saturday 9 July 2011

Wallet from shirt cuffs!

I got a fantastic new book last month

It has so many inspiring projects in it, my 'to do' list is now very long, but the first one I made was the wallet from shirt cuffs.


It is basically 2 large cuffs and one smaller one sewn together. Not going in to any more detail as it is not my design but it was super easy to make and I can highly recommend the book.


Husband loves his new wallet, I should really have taken photos of  it straight after I made it though, a month of use has made it rather grubby!
 


2 comments:

  1. How fun to make something new out of something old and have it being well-used and enjoyed! I love that book too, it is full of so many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his new wallet too! What a great idea. I am going to look for that book. :o)

    ♥Jazmin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.