Friday 19 August 2011

A craft cabin!

There is a new building in my garden












 and it is all mine! Last Saturday, a day it was supposed not to rain..., the cabin went up, mostly built by hubby with a little help from Big E, little e and me!

Hubby is sick of the mess I make in the house when I craft so we bought the cabin for me to use as a craft room! I used to use little e's bedroom until she came along (well, until she was one when I really couldn't get away with depriving her of a room any longer!!). I am so excited to have my own space again!

I am moving all my stuff in this weekend and I can't wait to actually have a desk again!








p.s. number of exclamation marks is directly proportional to how excited I am!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh, how exciting! I can't wait to see the inside! its so good to have your own space to craft!
    Thanks for linking up with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cabin is gorgeous!! I would LOVE one of them at the bottom of our garden!! I'll have to put it on my wishlist! Lucky lucky you!! Hope you have lots of fun crafting there!


    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.