Sunday 21 August 2011

i heart macro

My Dahlia is being a bit slow to open, and it has been nibbled by something (not a bunny!) :(


There was not  much going on in the garden this morning, lots of dew though:

Sedum about to burst in to flower

Slightly fuzzy drops on a leaf


This Lady's Manle remindes me of a black hole sucking in all that comes too close!
And a random, slightly fuzzy one, I took last weekend, the wasp was going crazy for the bacon, it sat there for about 10 mins!







studio waterstone

8 comments:

  1. very nice, the water drops are so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water droplets and the bee are simply amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sedum! I can't wait to see it in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dahlia's...I have lots and lots of pictures of them from the hort park near where I work. Love the dew drops also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dew drops on the leaves are just mesmerizing. . and seriously, who doesn't like bacon!!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earwigs.
    I hate the blighters.
    They always win.
    I managed to drown a couple in my vegetable oil trap, but there are so many left.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots! The Lady's Mantle is great, you are right about it looking like a black hole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great shots I especially LOVE the leaf with the water droplets. So pretty and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.