Friday 12 August 2011

Too early for autumn??

I am feeling tempted to put my summer clothes back in the loft, I am sick of them cluttering up the wardrobe and drawers taunting me with the fact that it has rained almost every day this summer!!


I am wearing my favourite cardigan today



It is a 100% wool by Boden and I got it for £7 on ebay last year. I love the bright crazy colours and the best bit


the blue stripey back! It had a few holes in it when I got it but they were easily fixed!


Now, as long as it doesn't get warmer than the 16 C (61F) we are at now I shouldn't get too hot!


On a totally separate theme, what colour / pattern would you put with this skirt (apart from white?!)


I got it on 2nd hand on ebay a few years ago and it is 100% silk and gorgeous to wear but I am not good with white tops, especially with 2 lively children!! I was thinking of wearing it to a wedding on the 21st but I am not sure what to put with it....and since Recycled Fashion has been talking about pattern mixing I thought there might be some good ideas!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.