Wednesday 30 January 2013

Valentines round-up

Love is in the air so I though I would do a wee round up of some of my Valentines projects over the last few years!

This year was a papercut Valentine's Card.


Last year I made a  Bell Heart,


and a tiny glitter heart canvas, paint canvas red, wait to dry, then glue a heart shape and sprinkle glitter over!


The year before I made heart wreath, inspired by a picture I saw somewhere in blogland and can't find again...

 

I cut the heart from heavy duty card (but need to remake it using some hardboard or something as it has flopped). I wound a strip of cream fleece around the heart then stuck rosettes made of scrap muslin to it with a few tartan rosettes to add a bit of colour. Simple.

Now to fix my floppy wreath!
 







Linking to some of these fab linky parties!

4 comments:

  1. I say this every time I comment, but you are SO creative! Hope you are having a great week, Alison!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison! Thanks for sharing those fun Valentine projects with us. I love the wreath with the fabric roses the most. I saw your post over at Twigg Studios blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I remember some of these, love the bell heart and glitter canvas heart and the wreath is soooo pretty!

    Have a great day, E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your valentine's decorations are lovely. I especially like the white roses.

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.