Tuesday 22 October 2013

OWLS

I can't believe I am actually writing this post finally, my OWLS jumper, that has been in the process of being knitted since April, is finished!

OWLS by Kate Davies
  The last couple of months have seen me knitting in every spare moment and it has been worth it.


The jumper is as fitted as it is supposed to be but not all that flatering, it makes my bust look huge! I don't care though, I knitted something big, in the round, with cables and it looks ok!!


I used New Lanark Wool, which is a bit itchy but nothing a long sleeved top underneath doesn't fix!

Back to the sewing machine now I think!








Linking to some of these fab linky parties!

10 comments:

  1. Ooooo Alison - it is marvelous!!!!
    How proud you must be to have knitted it in the round too!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on your success! What a Hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It's lovely, and it looks really cosy too. I wish I had the patience to knit anything this ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love it! You are amazing, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive! You have some serious skills. The owls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute jumper!
    I wanted to invite you to the {Handmade Café} Link Party, the new and very unique linky! I hope you'll join us and link up. You will meet many exceptional international crafters/bloggers!

    Oksana @ Oksana Plus Hobbies
    http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/2013/10/handmade-cafe-link-party-2-features-2.html

    http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/2013/10/handmade-cafe-link-party-2-features-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ADORABLE!! I don't knit, but if I did, I would be all over this! Love the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done. Your jumper is amazing and I love the owls.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I am so impressed! I remember seeing this pattern when it first came out and it looks HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Совушки великолепны))) кофта удалась)) очень здорово смотрится)))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.