Sunday 4 May 2014

May the fourth

May the fourth.....Star Wars Day!!

We are Star Wars fans, Big E LOVES it, Husband loves it, little e and I like it! So, to honour Star Wars Day, I chose an outfit especially.

I will get lots of wrinkles if I keep squinting like that!!

Top - Seasalt via ebay (2nd hand)
Trousers - Hand me downs from Mum, taken in and rolled up
Shoes - M&S via ebay (2nd hand)
Necklace - part of a belt Mum gave me.

Ok, it is not very Star Wars but can you guess who it is inspired by?? If you have never visited Disneybound then you must have a look, husband thinks I am the biggest geek around but I don't care, I like Disney!

We are taking the kids on a surprise trip to Disneyland Paris in the summer and I am seriously thinking about outfit planning...!

May the fourth be with you!








The answer is yoda...little e's favourite!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.