Monday 1 September 2014

A catch up

If anyone can tell me where the last three weeks have gone I would appreciate it!


The start of the new school term has gone well, little e never settled well in p1 so I was dreading the same in p2 but I didn't need to worry, she seems to love it although still says she feels a bit sad having to leave me :(

All the after school clubs started last week and after vowing I would not turn in to one of those parents that is running their kids to thing every night I seem to have turned into one, kind of...

Last week was also the run up to the local show, I am on the committee and was in charge of the home baking stall as well as trying to get things together to enter. I managed a few entries and got a few prizes,



and made £60 on the home baking stall!

This week is also going to be crazy, today has been spent trying to find the floor in the kids rooms, tomorrow I am running off my Church magazine , Wednesday is my first day looking after my nephew (my sister has gone back to work so I will have wee G every Wednesday) and Friday I am at Cub camp for a night! Life is very full at the moment so the luxury of sitting and blogging is rare although hopefully I might find some balance soon!

I also plan to try and change the blog a bit. I am very conscious that this space isn't very 'me' , some changes are afoot!



3 comments:

  1. Ooh. A blog change sounds intriguing!!! Sounds like you have been very busy. I love the Scotty dog. Well done on the prize. Are you going to the Mandors meet up at the end of the month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on winning prizes at the fair! I'm determined to do a fair or two next year... where did the last 3 weeks go? Same place as the last 8 months, if you find them, give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done at the local show. I should put more entries into ours but too busy helping L with her entries.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.