Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015



Happy New Year!

I was going to write how I planned to make small goal each month instead of resolutions but unfortunately, a few days ago, my Mum got a pretty awful diagnosis after tests she had on Christmas Eve. The main focus of this year will now be getting my Mum back to full health and making sure she obeys what the doctors tell her! We are keeping everything crossed that all will be well but there is a long and no doubt bumpy road ahead. Not the greatest end to 2014 / start to 2015 but hopefully buy the end of 2015 life will be 'normal' again.







2 comments:

  1. I would like to wish you and your family a happy new year but it doesn't feel right when you've been hit by bad news so I hope you all get through it without to much heart ache. So I will wish all the very best for the new year
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mum is better soon. X

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.